Choosing the right DJ for your wedding isn’t easy. It’s hard to know who will be the “lame” DJ and who will be the best DJ for an awesome party. One way to figure it out is to learn which DJ’s different venues are recommending. In fact, venue referrals are why many couples choose us to work their wedding ceremony and reception.
You can get a list from your venue, or see what DJ’s have worked at the venues by looking at tags on Instagram or Facebook. Wedding coordinators at venues have pretty much seen any type of vendor or DJ under the sun. They know who they work best with, and which DJ creates happy wedding guests. Venues also really love DJ’s that also collaborate well with photographers and planners on the day of.
Here’s a list of wedding venues where Champagne Toast Entertainment is a preferred DJ at these venues (as far as we know!):
- The Barn at Wight Farm, Sturbridge, MA
- The Barn at Blackstone National, Sutton, MA
- Chocksett Inn, Sterling, MA
- Colonial Hotel, Gardner, MA
- Zukas Hilltop Barn, Spencer, MA
- The Manor, West Boylston, MA
- The Publick House, Sturbridge, MA
- Salem Cross Inn, West Brookfield, MA
- Pleasant Valley Country Club
- The Grand View